Stacey's Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Join Us For Lunch - An Invitation

NewsTalk 1110 WBT is hosting a lunch later this month at The Palm. It's going to be a great event, to benefit the USO. You can get all the information and sign up at http://www.wbt.com/custom/lunch.cfm. What do you get for your $50? Well, you help the USO - an amazing organization. From their website: The USO is a private, nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide morale, welfare and recreation-type services to our men and women in uniform. The original intent of Congress — and enduring style of USO delivery — is to represent the American people by extending a touch of home to the military. You'll also have an awesome lunch at The Palm. I don't yet know what's on the menu, but of course the steaks, the lobsters are all unreal. My favorite appetizer: the Monday Night Salad. Seriously, order it next time and tell me I'm wrong. And, of course, you get to meet us. All of us from WBT. I'll be there, Al Gardner and Jim Szoke. Keith Larson & John Hancock. Jeff Katz, Tara Servatius, Charles Jenkin, Don Russell. We've each got our own table and we'll play host to you. So come join us February 24th for a great time. You know the food will be incredible and if you sit at my table I'll make sure we get to the buffet before Al!

3 Comments:

  • wow girl, you're cute! ;) greetings from California!


    http://prelude619.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Unknown, At 2/15/2007 06:51:00 AM  

  • I had a great time meeting you and Al and all the WBT gang at Palm this weekend. What a great cause too. My 83 year old father is a WWII Vet and I am very proud of him. Keep up the wonderful work in the mornings. I look forward to hearing you every day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2/24/2007 07:34:00 PM  

  • Thanks, Craig.
    It was an amazing event. We're so grateful to the USO. Check out the pictures at http://www.wbt.com/goodmorning/photogallery.cfm?GalleryID=62

    By Blogger Stacey, At 3/05/2007 08:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home